24 Aug 2019, 10:00-4:00 PM
Embankment Road & South Solitary Islands Way Arrawarra NSW
A fantastic new event for 2019, with the introduction of the Wedding Bells Trail Run.
Choose from 14km, 25km or the team of 2, 50km.
Included in your entry fee
- Entry into the event
- Fully marked course manned by race officials
- Personalised race numbers
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event HQ
- Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
You are required to carry all your mandatory gear with you:
- Mobile Phone (for photos and to call us if you need us)
- Water Bottles or Bladders (capacity to carry 2 Litres of water)
- Compression Bandage
- Emergency Space Blanket
- Long Sleeve Synthetic Fleece Top
- Waterproof and Breathable Jacket with Fully Taped.
- Beanie or Buff.
- Full-Fingered Lightweight Thermal Gloves (Polypropylene, Wool)
The mandatory gear required to carry may change if weather conditions are very cold or wet.
This decision can be made by the Race Director at any time.
|Runner Briefing||9:45 am|
|Individual 14km||10:00 am|
|Individual 25km||11:00 am|
|Race Cutoff||3:00 pm|